View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-03-2008, 12:21 PM

"There goes my lunch date."

Itachi sighed a little as he watched the little blond run off like his whole life depended on it. Though to some extent the statement was true. On some other day, it would have seemed like a joke or an exaggeration but with their strange stalker following and sniffing at their tracks, it was nothing but the truth now. If the teenager's suspicions were correct, that man probably had some insiders in the school trying to follow them already. Not to mention Orochimaru might even have their schedules for the whole week.

Nothing like a good old information seeking to make everything fall into place and come full circle.

Then again, information in itself was very precious that people were killed and kept alive for just the mere knowledge or lack thereof to allow the stability of things in the underworld.

To keep things quiet.

Bribery... Murder.

Many things...

It was not just the stuff of movies but in real life as well.

And no matter how much their father tried to avoid the situation, they---like his mother, were the perfect plot devices to manipulate the chief of police into silence right now.

Flipping his cellphone close after speedily sending a SMS to his blond classmate regarding the parking lot switch, he turned to Sasuke and asked.

"You think he's frightened of me now? I was truly looking forward to having lunch with someone new today."

And still---the act of irking the spiky haired boy was not left forgotten it seemed.

There was a sly, almost fox like---cunning and cruel-- smile on his face as he continued to inquire, "He reminds me a little of Deidara or...even Hidan minus the foul words though. It would be a fresh change. What do you think?"

In the end, it rested on Sasuke's shoulders after all.