View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-20-2011, 06:27 PM

When Alex commented on her being a peacemaker she laughed lightly, leaning against him. "Three." She said, since she had already been in the safe room. "But their rather large. I guess they didn't send to many guardians here at one time." She said, sitting down beside him and letting him pull her to him. She laid her head on his shoulder. "Could you possibly...sleep with me?" She asked, blushing slightly and looking at him. "I'll get you some orange juice." She smiled, getting up and releasing his hand. She went to the bar and grabbed the bottle of vodka, pouring herself a glass and then going into the safe room to the fridge. She grabbed a small carton of orange juice out of it. (Ones made for schools) And then went out of the safe room and handed him the orange juice. She then sat back down beside him and layed her head on his shoulder again, taking a small drink from her glass. She yawned a little, closing her eyes for a moment before looking back up at Alex.

Declan sighed. "We'll make plans in the morning, for now i'm very tired.. And yes, theres only three beds. I'll just sleep on the floor in the safe room so that one of the ladies can have their own bed." He said, knowing Alex would either sleep with Scarlett or Winter. "Kay everyone, lets head into the safe room. There's a bar in there as well." He said, walking into the safe room and making himself a spot on the red carpeted floor. The beds were white with many pillows, including a red neck pillow in the middle, then in between each bed there's a dark cherry wood nightstand. Then on the right side of the room theres a walk in closet, a bathroom, and on the right theres a tunnel along with a second bar.