View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-11-2017, 06:17 AM

Hey there, all you fashion foxes! Howdy, AKA me, here with some AP tastiness! It's been a long day. Oh lawdy! But now it's time to relax! Relax, take off my pants, and enjoy a tall glass of water. Yeah, i'm living on the edge. Almost as wild as when I used to do whippets with Grace Jones back at Studio 54. But I digress.

And my pick for the week is...

Elirona:

I'mma be honest with you adorable li'l moppets... I don't know what's goin' on here. But I know what I like. And Elirona has made something I like. Who is this character? What are his hopes and dreams? Does he wash his clothes in Tide or All or Shout, or one of the many other one name brand detergents? Does he wash his clothes at all?! Cause I mean, c'mon, really. These are the quandaries!!! And you guys know me; I like a mystery. Is he a super villain? Is he a drow elf? Does he like to dance with the devil in the pale moon light? --- See, here's what I imagine. A cursed zombie elf! Yeah, we're stickin' with elf. He was shut up in a cave, and left to die. But so strong was his hate, that it turned him into an undead beastie, ready for revenge... with his undead elfie powers. Pew pew! Watch out! :D

So congrats to Elirona on his fourth star! ;D