View Single Post
Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 06-24-2016, 04:55 AM

We got permission to start the swing classes.

I nearly started doing a victory dance in the middle of the dining hall during dinner rush when "Mom" came and told me we got permission to start this Tuesday. Like this started off as just two people who wanted to bring joy to the hearts of people through dance, but now we're an HR sanctioned official weekly staff event. I haven't been able to tell my partner in crime about this and everything is still on the down low, but if anyone tells him before I do I'm going to be disappointed. I mean even if someone did tell him I imagine we're going to have a bit of a freak out next time we see one another.

Also had a movie night with a friend I don't get to see much anymore because summer has a habit of making everyone busy in new and exciting ways. We watched the Fantastic Mr. Fox because she's never seen it and drank the movie appropriate beverage hard apple cider. Then we watched one of my current favorite youtube channels You Suck At Cooking. It was so chill. I need more chill in my life right now.

---------- Post added 06-23-2016 at 10:06 PM ----------

Just in case anyone is curious about YSAC, it's a delightful little channel and honestly it was hard to pick just one video to post.

Watch and feel joy.