View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 07:19 PM

Feeling Jayce's annoyance, some of Lin Fey's more bitter side rose above his meekness. Of course he knew it would turn out this way. He didn't like it though and he wished Jayce would just let him offer his own plan before going on a rant like this. Hadn't Lin Fey planned this escape himself? Of course he didn't expect love and children and happily staying together. He was a man and he knew it well, not the bride than anyone might order. Pretty face or not, no one would want to stay with him. "Do you think it's been easy until now?" he murmured under his breath before lifting his voice in order to counter Jayce's words.

"Don't tell him," he insisted again. "You don't need to take this so hard. I never intended to stay and complicate your life." Following Jayce out onto the balcony where he shivered at the contact of air on his naked chest. So strange to walk like that out in the open. He shrunk back, keeping to the shadows offered by the doorway so that no one could see his true identity as a male. "I'll leave and you keep calling me your bride. Have whatever woman you want, your kids, whatever you want. I'll just play the part as the face. I'm not in the way so don't tell him!" Fists clenched, he stared hard at the other man. He did not come this far just to get deported. Oh no, even if he had to roll over on his back and give up everything, he would stay in this country.