View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Jared
The kitsune looked towards the two vampires. He never really understood the vampire race but, like he told his little sisters, treat everyone with respect...no matter how weird they are. Jared remained silent as he started walking to the Summoning Hall where the students were going to be. Jared then stood by Mavarath and Jack, his four lightly tanned tails swaying lightly behind him as he placed his hands behind him. 'That may be so Mavarath...but if we keep our minds dwelling in the past, who can we ensure the safety of the future?' Jared thought to himself, placing a clawed hand on the side of his head, twitching his ears.

Jared closed his eyes slowly but opened one of them when Mavarath had to speak to children. Scanning the crowd, he saw the future of the Mythic creatures...so many lives that had to be saved. 'This will be an interesting year, but I hope this thing can go quickly, I have to check on my little sisters soon.' Jared thought with a slightly worried look. His ears slightly shifted, hearing the sound of footsteps. He looked up to see it was a male student and seen that he had gotten a phoenix. 'Congratulations. Let's hope he doesn't get killed.' He said blinking lightly and looked forward, hearing the next name being called, a young girl by the name of Minako. "This will be interesting." Jared whispered softly.

Quote:
Gothika, Bella and Shikabane
Gothika and Shikabane looked at the other students as they spoke to one another. Shikabane wanted to say hello to them but the skeleton caught her by surprise. It had been a while since she had come into contact with anyone who was dead...then again, they were never real to begin with. After a while, both Gothika and Shikabane followed the group into the Summoning Hall. They looked around at the architecture the beautiful pictures of past students and teachers. "I could get use to this place." Shikabane said smiling and giggled lightly. Gothika watched and looked around, seeing the different style and how Shikabane was happy. She was glad that she was happy.

'She seems happy. But I still fine these people smelly. They look weird too.' 'I thought I told you to be nice Bella. They are going to help me control my powers.' Gothika said to Bella. The girl sighed irritated, Bella rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 'I'll tolerate them for now. Only because I can't kill them yet.' She hissed and watched through Gothy's eyes. 'O.K. Bella.' Gothika said softly closing her eyes slowly. A soft chuckle escaped her lips until she turned her head in the Headmaster's direction. "Tell to listen Gothy." Shikabane whispered smiling lightly, listening to the older teacher.

After a while, Gothika and Shikabane saw the boy from earlier, walk up to the Headmaster and given a familiar. His familiar was a phoenix. 'That is a strong kid...I might actually have SOME fun here.' Bella chuckled evilly to herself. Without Gothika knowing, Bella slowly seeped out as a shadow being and hovered not too far from Gothika's shoulder. 'We better not get some weird familiar.' Bella thought, looking over towards Gothika. 'Be-Bella? H-How did yo-...N-Never mind, le-let us just wait and see.' Gothika said smiling softly. Shikabane looked over and seen Bella manifest into a shadow...great. She looked around, making sure no one was noticing. Thank god no one did....surprisingly. Bella turned her head towards Shikabane then looked forward, sighing lightly as she waited patiently for Gothika and Shikabane's turns.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 09-20-2013 at 06:06 AM..