View Single Post
yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-05-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Over the years I've had a lot of friends join up and almost none stayed beyond intro posts, but I hope this push does better!
Bearzy: do you know why they never came back? if you would, it'd be great if we could get feedback on why they poofed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanahaki disease View Post
Same here, I've brought friends here but none stuck around.

I liked Mene on FB, and I do plan to like and comment on posts ^_^
The only other of the social media sites listed here I'm part of is tumblr, but Mene's tumblr doesn't look to have been updated since 2016. [:/]
hanahaki disease: would also like to know why they didn't come back, if that's ok :B

and yes please, all kinds of interactions with the fb page or any of the social sites mene his on are actually going to do us good! even simply liking our posts (and the page of course hehe) will help a LOT! :D

tumblr = we'll be working on getting it updated too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
Twitter better watch out! I'll have to work on the other ones later Follow me back @MenewshaUpdates!!

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 11:43 AM ----------

I would totally get my friends to join! ... But they are all already menewshans...

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 11:44 AM ----------

My Nephew is getting old enough to play around on sites like this but his mom is super protective!
Calcifer: sure thing! what's your.. id? (not familiar with twitter lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Oooooo I could get my brother to join!!!... in 3 years. He's only 10 >.>
SuperZombiePotatoe: i'm willing to give away a few years of mine so i could get younger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Awesome! More proof I have no social life! (I don't use any of those XD)
The Wandering Poet: you love menewsha, and you shall make a facebook account, and you will like the page, and its posts. *waves hand across your fase*