View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:44 AM

Shilo followed Kurt's voice. "Thanks....I'm guessing I'll have to watch out for her pranks then?" Shilo found herself asking as she put some water into Filbert's pot, the vine around her arm grown back a bit and the other one wiggling happily. "Lot's of stuff I'm gonna have to get used to too. So where to next?" Shilo said after Filbert had his fill of the water, the soil a rich dark color now.

The blind girl focused her senses onto Kurt and hoped she wouldn't loose track of him, he was a interesting character... his friendly voice and the outlines she picked up when she focused on him where very different form others she had met so far. Shilo still caught glimpses of something flicking behind Kurt... it reminded her of her neighbors cat's tail... only a lot thinner.

Shilo also noticed a smell that hung around Kurt... like brimstone and heat, she'd never smelt another scent like it. So many new firsts for her today, back home every one smelt vaguely the same. Though to Shilo her dad smelt like the wood he worked daily with and her mother smelt of fresh and clean laundry.

Immy: sorry if its a bit thin >C< i think im gonna go to sleep early xP

Last edited by PurpleBox; 08-21-2017 at 04:35 PM..