View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:48 PM

As they walked around, Shilo made a mental map. "I can understand them, and they can understand me, the whole 'talking to plants to help them grow' is kinda literal for me." Shilo said biting her lip gently. "The more I'm around a plant the more it gains some human antics... Filbert here was as still as a normal plant till i potted him and we spent the last week on the road here.... I get car sick easily, having a plant close by helps..." Shilo said the last bit hesitantly.

She didn't want to mention yet how she could grow things form seeds without them being in dirt....mostly she did this was flowers.... or small bushes... she'd been able to grow a complete pear from just a seed once... took a lot of concentration to not grow the tree part. Growing plants was always easier when the seed was in the dirt already.

Shilo was kind of like a conduit for plants, they gained special energy from her whens eh grew them outside of soil, and when she spent hours and hours around them. Filbert's vine was still curled around Shilo's arm in a comforting manner as the two mutants walked around.

Immy: wow thats a crazy creepy cool avatar!!