View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:00 PM

"Something like that yeah...." Shilo said with a small shrug. The blind mutant was feeling a bit more relaxed then she had been after getting out of the car, it seamed that spending sometime walking around had helped her to feel less out of it. Still, Shilo wished she could take off her shoes, walking just didn't feel the same with her feet separated from the ground or floors she was walking on. After a few more moments Shilo spoke again.

"What do you guys do here exactly.... my parents got the impression that it's some sort of school.... but i have a feeling it's a bit more....then a normal school that is."
Shilo rubbed the back of her head slightly, she was more comfortable around these people then she'd thought she'd be, back home she normally gave one or two word answers.... letting her actions speak for her....her home town was used to it. Bullies had given up as she refused to react to their taunts so aside from her parents and her uncle people left her alone with her plants.

Part of Shilo wondered what powers the others here had.... Kurt could teleport....nearly scaring the daylights out of her that first time, and there seamed to be some sort of physical mutation to him aswell... with the thing that kept moving behind him was anything to go by. It didn't bother Shilo at all, seeing as she couldn't see in the traditional sense and she'd never really grown up with a image of what somethings where supposed to look like.

Some of the plants that Shilo had grown back home in her own garden where not any kind that people here knew today, because she had changed the plants, she had grown a pear tree with pears that tasted like oranges.... she didn't fully know how she did it.... just that she liked the taste of oranges but not the texture...her thoughts tended to influence any plants she was growing. Her parents had been a bit shocked to say the least, her dad had been impressed, her mother just hoped that the strange tree stayed within their garden. As much as Shilo's mom loved her, Shilo could tell that her mother was a bit bothered by her child's abilities.

Immy: i don't have a lot of items but i use what i can lol