View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:20 PM

"I wouldn't mind exploring.....getting to know the lay out of the place.... Don't want to run into any walls if i have to get up in the middle of the night." Shilo said tucking some of her hair behind her ear. The blind mutant found herself slowly warming up to this place...as much as she loved her parents and her garden and the forest back home, she'd felt boxed in by how different she was. Being around other's like her, mutants, was bring out a part of her that she hadn't seen in years.

Pat of Shilo was still nervous...meeting new people had always made her uncomfortable, the age old questions always in the back of her head. 'Will they like me?', 'Will they hate me because I'm blind.' and one that she always asked herself despite the outlines of things that the plants around her provided. 'What do they really look like?'. Shilo didn't remember what her parents faces looked like before she went blind. The outlines the plants surrounded her with where her only link and half the time she questioned if her parents still looked as young as the outlines made them seam.

Shilo said goodbye to Filbert quickly before she and Kurt left the room, the blind mutant slipping her shoes back on for now despite the face she made, yup she definitely prefers her feet to be bare. She also had her walking stick as another way to help her find her way around.