View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 06-07-2014, 04:56 AM

Tana opened an eye as his breathing slowly returned to normal and he took in the other person. he opened the other ice blue eye as he slowly sat up. The tag's on the collar tight around his neck jangling as he sat up. His naturally blond hair which was dyed a bright purple was tied in a high ponytail on top of his head, a few of the soft curls having fallen out and framing his face as he looked up at Dimitri. "Yeah, I'm alright, just came up from the ground floor and my bags are not light." He said indicating his things which were around his small frame. "So I guess you are my room mate? And before you ask, yes I am old enough to be here, I turn eighteen in two weeks." he stood as he pulled his things from the door way and closed the door.

He looked around and smiled lightly, "Mmm...I hope you like music, it's why I'm here really...this school has an awesome music program." He stretched, his long sleeved shirt riding up and exposing his lower stomach, his too large jeans being held tightly by a belt low on his hips and exposing his bright pink underpants before his shirt fell back down as he brought his arms down. "I suppose it is obvious I am a freshman...What year are you?" He asked as he set the violin case off to the side and started dragging his two bags to the bedroom.