View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2015, 04:47 AM

This health business is immense. Much bigger than i thought. But you have to start somewhere. Im adding veg to diet. Trying to lay off the processed. But a glance around shows me theres gmo s? Im not sure what that is. Diet soda has fake sugar. Thats not good. Theres organic produce. Which looks bad, and costs more. Ice cream has invaded the house. This Dairy Demon did me in one time. Mr x is skinny. Super skinny. Folks tell him he needs to gain weight. But he has physical job, plus his hobby is biking. So he wants ice cream. And how can i resist that. Even as i post, the cherry chocolate is singing me a siren song. Mr x not a meat eater. So i hardly eat it myself. I feel guilty if i have a burger. Read article about woman who developed, dang, cant pull it out of my fuzzy head. Its this condition where they want to eat healthy, but it spirals out of control. Like anorexia. Word is something like orthoexia. Sounds like foot condition. Gads its stuffy in this room. Ah...lovely fan. Got to work on my allergies. Downing allergy meds not cool.

---------- Post added 05-03-2015 at 10:33 PM ----------

Ill post my successes and blips here. I told you that cherry ice cream was singing my song. Sometimes nothing satisfies except ice cream. A small pink she devil was sitting on my shoulder yukking it up while i stood at kitchen sink and spooned ice cream from the carton. I was even chewing it. Now im spent. #Moo