View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-06-2016, 05:30 AM

"Thank you." Sophie called after the man who'd handed them menus. Though, despite having a menu, she still didn't know what her palate was craving. Her mind was absent for a while until she heard the proposal that Filius made for Bijou. Immediately her eyes snapped wide open and she looked at Filius, mouth slightly open. It was true, Filius didn't need the money, but Sophie was just... Taken back by what he said. He'd "make sure that Sophie didn't need it either". Did this mean... Did this mean what Sophie thought?

She shook the silly look off her face and paid full attention to Bijou.

Bijou's mouth was open as well. But she closed it quickly and regained composure. The prize money could definitely buy her, at least some food. Maybe some new clothes too. She had nothing to lose, after all. Bijou nodded.

"Alrighty. Sounds like a deal to me." She smiled. "I'm starved! Can we eat now, if that's alright?" She picked up her menu and ran her eyes across it a few times.

Sophie turned to Filius and whispered to him, "We're still short one more member. Be honest with me, do you think we'll recruit one more before the tournament?"