View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-15-2013, 08:34 PM

"You should know as well as I that my race frowns upon such things," Audran replied, indicating his race's reputation for honesty when dealing with others. "Still, take it as you will. I can no more change your mind than I could make the seasons flow out of time." She got up and walked off, making Audran momentarily question if he had offended her in some way. But Iri's comment drew his attention away from the thought.

He wasn't really sure how he could possibly explain the nature of someone like Adela to someone like Iri, so he didn't bother trying. It wouldn't have been worth the effort that it would require. So, instead, he focused on her question as Adela walked over to the fountain. "I don't hate her, most certainly. But no, I don't like her in the way you're referring to, and I'm not sure if I even like her at all. She's a hard, cold person, and that deters many who would be her friend," he said, sighing. He had a feeling that most of what he was saying was going over the little fairy's head.

"I should probably be going now," he said, looking to the sun for moment before he began walking away, waving over his shoulder at Iri. Some swordplay would probably get his mind off of the heavier topics that it was currently obsessed with, and he found himself walking in the direction of the dojo. If he was lucky, Tali would have had the same idea, or at least a similar one, and they could spar like they had the year before. It always proved to be a great time.