Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 08:31 AM

To Be Human

An rp by Tachigami and NekoLen

Warning: This rp will contain horror elements and gore.

"Humans... They have lived for millennia without changing, without evolving. How boring a species we must be to observe. Always the same, predictable happenings throughout our history, the same stereotypes, the same advances... I want to change that. Make humans evolve into greater beings. To have the eyes of an eagle, the strength of an elephant, the hunting abilities of a cat... I have seen what the future holds, and I will start it... Right now," Dan Goldberg sighed, flicking the switch of his voice recorder off and placing the small device in the top drawer of the desk he sat at. He placed his head in his hands and rubbed his temples, looking down at the papers strewn across his desk.

A small hissing noise could be heard under the desk and Dan smiled lightly. "I'm glad you liked my speech, my pet," he spoke, looking down as though he could see what was by his feet. "Don't worry, I'll feed you again soon..." He glanced at the laptop that sat open nearby. No one had replied to the ad he had listed just yesterday. Only the truly needy and desperate would reply to it, so sometimes he had to wait weeks before anyone seemed interested. Then he had to make sure the people that replied were ideal for his research.

He got from his desk and wondered about his office, stopping to look out the window at the forest that surrounded his smallish house. He had lived there mostly alone, with only his pet to keep him company. Yet, Dan had never felt lonely or in need of a wife. He may have been 32, but he could see that he had his whole life to live. He wasn't about to waste the good years getting married and having children. As he thought about this, a small beeping noise made him return to his desk and look at his laptop. He had a reply to his ad, and he opened the email, his heart beating in his throat. "We got a bite, pet. Yes, yes, yes... He looks like a perfect candidate too... Oh I hope this one survives... You need some friends to play with." The creature under the desk hissed more, and he shuddered as a long, forked tongue ran over his exposed ankle.

Last edited by NekoLen; 03-28-2014 at 08:34 AM..