View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-22-2014, 04:03 AM

Abel tilted his head. "Whadd'ya mean 'never mind'? Sure I'll hang out with you. I mean it's not like I have much to do... I don't really have friends yet, or anything but homework to do. Maybe you can show me around town, I haven't really had a chance to look around..." In fact, he'd only been to his home, his new school, his father's new building, and the park across the street from his house, which was huge and lush and beautiful. He didn't know the usual hangouts, the streets, he didn't know the roads at all to drive anywhere, and he'd had his license for a year now. There was no way he was going to get lost in a new town and have to call one of his parents to come find him somehow. Or call a cab to lead him back home. That would be a death sentence in embarrassment.

Besides, Cain seemed... lonely. He'd expected Abel to think or say the worst since he'd sat down beside the kid, and it was like a challenge now to get him to see that he wasn't like the other students that seemed to ignore and avoid him.