View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-16-2014, 01:23 PM

Nic smiled and sat down a little closer to Benny so that he wouldn't have to keep looking up and squinting from the faint light that was behind him. He laughed a bit at the "legal" part. "Oh yes, I definitely know it's not 'legal'. Then again, what's someone to do when they don't have a home to call their own or family for that matter. Of course, even if I did have those things, I'd be up for this. The places you get to see!" He tended to get a little carried away when he talked sometimes. It wasn't very often that he got to talk with anyone about his adventures, as he liked to call them. As of such, he got a little closer to Benny as he talked, unaware that he was doing so.

Nic looked down at the orange fox that seemed to have fallen asleep in Benny's lap. "It looks like she likes you. Funny...she doesn't usually take to people like that. You must be something special. That's Lira, she's been my companion for a while now. It gets a little lonely traveling alone." He was still unaware that he was close enough to Benny to lean against. The light caught his eyes for a moment, making them shine and showing the unusual light purple color that they were.