View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM

March 25, 2017
Well I guess I'll start here! Today was saturday! I spent a bit of time on SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic) this morning and even snuck on for a bit to play with my friend when the dark side was winning. I'm still having trouble getting dark side tokens... It's weird :/ After that I spent a lot of time cleaning! My friend kept playing and I was a little jealous cause she went on a flashpoint that sounded really fun! But I almost never make time to clean and so I really wanted to get something in that regard accomplished today. Which I did! And now my floor is once again picked up and vacuumed! I spent most of the afternoon cleaning and dusting so it was rather uneventful day. Later I got back on to play more SWTOR and go to the guild meeting. It was long, boring, and afterwards we were supposed to go on a World Boss hunt. We ended up only killing one and then went on a conquest mission that took the rest of the night. I had a good time but I would have rather I went with my friend to hunt datacrons. Oh well. Next time!

Waffle Time!
I love waffles! I like making different kinds and they are the best when extra butter gets caught in the little nooks XD

March 26, 2017
Not a lot happened today. I spent most of the day on Menewsha and SWTOR. I did a lot of crafting and crew skill missions. I think by tonight, I will have reached level 600 in all my crew skills! Super exciting! I also ended up writing some letters and putting some clothes away. It's been rainy and icky lately but especially today. I've been in a bit of a funk for a couple of months now and things go up and down. Lately I've been doing a lot better but today is feeling a bit meh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Today is,
Today is... I dunno. What is today? Well it's Sunday. That's for sure. And it's quiet. Today is a day for introspection and focusing on positive things.

March 27, 2017
Today I didn't get much done on the work I need to do. I did end up doing a bunch of cleaning and vacuuming though upstairs since my nephews are coming over this weekend. They are always a big handful and always want to come and see my room lol XD Tonight was also the Concord meeting for my SWTOR guild. My friend finally got to come to their first ever meeting but it didn't end up going so well after that as we ended up getting into a fight. I'm still not sure what it was about exactly but I think we made up ok

Make up a holiday
Hmm... I suppose if i were to make up a holiday, it would be LEGO day. And everyone would give each other a present of legos! Then you would spend the whole day building random lego things

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 03-31-2017 at 09:57 PM..