View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-01-2017, 03:30 AM

March 31, 2017
I always for get how much of a handful my nephews are! They are cute and fun but as they get older, they are harder to corral and don't listen as good as they used to. "Stop! Wait! NO! I said stop! Stop!!" *kid does it anyways* They can all three be really sweet but as is usual of siblings I guess, they can be total jerks to each other lol. Thank goodness it's almost time for bed for them! It's been a long day >.< I'm really looking forwards to the end of tomorrow when they go home And then I get to play SWTOR with my friends and guild XD I think tomorrow will be time to get back to the story line of the game! I think it's kinda silly how my friend and I are basically at end game activites and gathering the best armor and weapons and yet we are only on Chapter 2 of the story line and there's something like 19 chapters? I can't ever remember how many chapters there are lol. Anyways! Time for bed!

Scents of Spring
Man it's been a long winter... HOLY MONKEYS! So much snow for us this year! I really can't wait till spring kicks into full throttle around here!

April 1, 2017
Today I decided to hand out all of my items to random people and leave Menewsha. It's been grand Mene! You've treated me well and I love you for it! I've made so many friends here and have been welcomed in so many different threads! It's an experience I'll never forget I even stuck with you all when you changed the emote system to [] instead of ** Do you know how hard that was to switch that in my head??? Luckily I'm a fast learner. Anyways... I'll catch you around my fellow Menewshans! Have a great life!

April 2, 2017
Well APRIL FOOLS of course! XD I couldn't resist! lolol!!
Well yesterday was alright. The nephews really wore me down and I was feeling pretty blah all morning cause I was waiting to hear from someone and they hadn't contacted me yet. I didn't know if something was going on with them but because of how things were, I had to leave it alone for a while. After that I ended up taking the kids home and then got back with some time to get a few things done then got on to play SWTOR! It started out pretty good but ended up my friend and I got into a pretty deep discussion so we basically ran around killing things for CXP while we talked some things out. It's nice cause the whole situation brought me to new realizations about my life and where I'm at and how I view my environment and relationships but it's also sad and scary too. It's made me realize just how many of the things around me are dead. Like my environment, the things I hold onto, the reason I hold onto certain relationships. I kind of feel like I've been playing with ghosts all these years thinking they are alive and kicking and only just now I'm realizing so much of what is around me is dead [:/] My friend had used the word "purge" last night. I feel like there are a lot of things in my life right now that quite ready to be purged.

As for today, I'm battling with a corrupted Windows OS on my work pc after it got shut down improperly due to a power outage. I'm pretty ticked cause i stupidly had put of backing up some files and programs. So while I can reinstall and keep my personal files, there are some things in programs that I'm not sure will be there after a refresh so i'm struggling to get the SFC to work in the recovery console

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 04-02-2017 at 04:56 PM..