View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 09:52 PM

She was almost there, almost had the lock opening and giving her freedom. But she didn’t need to unlock it herself. No her new friend was going to do that for her.

Grinning Phaedra dropped her hands from the lock, the bent bobby pins falling through her hands. The cell door opened and she grasped the hand sticking out to her. “Pleasure,” she said in her thick Greek accent. “Like yours also.” Taking a deep breath she stepped out and looked around. She was free, free from that damn cage.

The tall blonde looked at Merrimack. “I would say I’m sorry but..I’m not.” She shrugged and looked away. A small, small part of her wanted to help the rest of them out. But the bigger and stronger part screamed over that small voice, telling her to leave them there. She listened to the bigger voice.

Her head turned to look at the other person Xavi let out of the cage. He was odd.

Then the one that had played dead escaped. Phaedra turned her attention to Xavi. “Hmmm..shall we chase?” There was a wicked gleam in her eyes.