View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 PM

Rain. That was the first thought that crossed Oni's mind as he stepped from the jet. The white haired male ignored the rain as he smiled at a man in shades. He had killed the young Japanese gang leader and was now posing as the man himself. Standing straight, the tall lengthy male had one hand resting against his thigh, a tanned thumb stuck in the pocket to keep it there. The other hand reached forward to grasp the meaty hand of the other male. His crisp grey suit brought out his tan and pure white hair, though his deep brown eyes looked practically black in the dark cloudy atmosphere.

"Mr. Yomomoto, it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face." the man said, his southern acent peaking through in his gruf voice. "Have you got the thing I ordered?" he asked and with a curt nod the male in disguise stepped forward, showing the male the platinum rings in his palm. The fat man nearly salivated at the sight of the rings. "Good, please step inside the car." the man said, and the butler opened the limo door. Now practically soaked, Oni slipped into the seat diagnal from the one by the door, where the large man sat his fat ass. The young male leaned forward and chuckled, resting his elbows on his knees as the man gulped his drink. The door was closed, and suddenly something flashed across the window. Cloaked in black Shizuma killed the butler before he could draw his gun and smoothly slid into the drivers seat with the man's hat upon her head. "Take us to the plant butler." the man called and the female agent gave a slow nod, and began driving, and put up the wall divider.

"My drugs, Mr. Smith." Oni suddenly said, startling the man from his drink. The large man grinned and nodded. "I have all of it in the back, now how about dinner?" he said and again Oni chuckled. Such a stupid man. "I know that those drugs are in the trunk, but where are my tons of it?" the young male pressed and the older man laughed and waved his hand. "Flying out right now, see there." he said and Oni saw the plane on the runway getting ready to take off. "My whole team is on their to keep your cargo safe." the fat man said and suddenly a ninja knife was planted in his throat. "Go Oni. I will set this in the way of the plane." she said and tired squealed as she headed to cut off the slow moving plane.

Oni nodded and he pulled his black and golden hilt from his pants. With a whispered word the sword unfolded and he struck the sun roof and jumped out. Running across the roof as the rain pelted his face, the male jumped landing on the landing gear of the plane and climbed up. His hilt in his mouth he then cut threw to the piolet's seat and stabbed one way and drew his other sword, killing the men. Dilodging the swords from the bodies the drenched male heard shouts and men with massive automatic guns rushed in. The male grinned and chuckled happily as he killed the men, though one ran and screamed demon. Walking slowly, letting his swords rest on his shoulders, the tan male found the men and slowly pushed both swords into his chest. Suddenly a massive crash and bump threw him to one side if the plane as it began to fall on it's side. Pushing off the wall he dove, swords first out the window and rolled expertly on the runway. His female partner smirked and reached forward, wiping a drop of blood from his face. "Such a waste. That was a good suit." she said in her husky seductive voice, both laughing at the sight. Walking with his partner, Oni stripped down and Shizuma threw his cloak over him. Taking off swiftly, both were soon on the streets of the city once more.

Walking into the theater, the two looked around casually. Shizuma slid her hood off, the red patch over her right eye a stark contrast to her tanned skin. They were new operatives, sent in from Japan, and it would be interesting to see how other 'children' accepted them. Stepping over to the secretary Shizuma spoke to the woman who stood and shook her hand, as Oni stood right next to her side, being protective of his partner. They were led to the head man's office, welcomed, and they handed the information and rings over. Leaving, they spotted a teach in one of the many lounges and Shizuma stepped forwards, Oni an ever present shadow at her side. "Would either of you two know where the rooms are?" she asked in her sexy voice, which was completely natural to her, as she brushed some of her black hair from her cheek.