View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 02:22 PM

Car'a'Carn: Okay lets see what I can do here. I honestly know it's been awhile but for some reason I couldn't get my inspiration to kick in and re watching pokemon isn't really going to help me at all. Eczema kicked in but I'm gonna post then take a shower with some special soap I bought.

Ahna walked up the sidewalk, not listening to her music for once as she made sure she had all she needed. She even bought a few extra things including a bookbag with wheels so she could roll her stuff along instead of carrying it all the time. She had another bookbag on her bag which was mostly for her sleeping bag and clothes that she would need. Though she knew she would find clothes along her journey as souvenirs. The sun was barely out as clouds were causing an overcast and the breeze was just right. Luckily it was the end of the summer into autumn almost so the heat wave was going away. Otherwise the sun would not be too nice to her skin which she would have to keep applying sunscreen lotion which she brought with her as well.

It took her five minutes or less to walk up the street as excited as she was - she was speed walking more like it. Ahna reached the storefront noticing not too many were there yet, but not a lot of people got up early in her neighborhood unless it was for church or something. Not to mention a lot of parents wound up refusing to let kids go out into the world with how dangerous things were before pokemon showed up. So why would they let their children go out now of all times?

Ahna noticed about nine others were there besides herself, they said each center would take up to twenty people. While also give them a little bit to spend along the way for travel, food, and clothes. However it wouldn't last forever so they would have to find a way to make a little bit of money here and there. "Mitch!" Ahna called out to her friend who was standing by the door making sure not to be pushed out of the way once the doors would open. They had fifteen minutes before the doors would actually open. "Ahna, are you going out into the pokemon world too?" Mitch asked as Ahna nodded replying "Yep, what about you? We can travel together if you want." Ahna hoped he would because traveling just alone or with strangers seemed a bit unnerving as she knew she couldn't always fight off any trouble. In fact she'd probably wind up causing it or being in trouble.

"Sure, I'm good with that. Oh, they released which pokemon we can get as a first choice once the doors open." Mitch stated pointing to an image on the window that showed some pokemon as first choices. They appeared to her as Pidgey (bird like), Bulbasaur (Frog like but the size of a small dog), Pikachu (electric mouse - being the size of 15 inches). Charmander (fire salamander about 7 inches long), Ghastly (Ghost like ball), Caterpie (Giant caterpillar). Weedle (centipede), Squirtle (turtle), Prinplup (penguin), Oddish (Plant), Diglett (mole). Zubat (bat like), Krabby (Crab), Starmie (starfish), Ekans (snake), Vileplume (plant). Meril (water mouse), Meowth (persian kitten), poliwhirl (tadpole), and Torpig (fire pig).

"Wow a lot of them, aww no Eevees but then again they are foxes." Ahna replied looking at the list of pictures with each name thinking 'As if it has to be explained to those who know pokemon of what they each are.' she thought it was obvious enough to be able to tell. "I hope I get either Bulbasaur, Pikachu or Ghastly." Ahna added as Mitch responded "I'd say Ghastly, Pikachu, or even Zubat would be cool." Mitch stated looking at each of them. "Hey which one is this? Looks like a penguin." Mitch as but Ahna just shrugged she knew of it but not the name as it wasn't a favorite one to her.