View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-21-2017, 01:44 AM

PurpleBox: I know. I don't even know why im describing things lol his appearance XD How long you up for?

"Ja, we can get some water in the kitchen. By the way that was Jean, she's one of the more advance students here." Kurt led her to the kitchen hoping she would realize his voice would not be as close, if not he would appear behind her and make them both appear in the kitchen. Rogue was sitting on the window seal as Kitty was typing away getting an email in to her parents.

Bobby was freezing the bowl of fruit in the middle of the counter as Tabitha was about to play a prank of some sorts. "We might want to hurry up here, Tabitha do you have to do that right now? We have a new student." Kurt used to have a slight odd crush on the blonde pigtailed girl until he realized she was into Amara not guys. The two had been dating for quite some time now.

"Everyone, this is Shilo, she's new here at the institute. Shilo this is Tabitha, Bobby, Rogue, Amara who just walked in..." "wait what?" amara asked but Kurt continued "And Kitty."