View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 04:03 AM

Kurt nodded saying "That's probably for the best" Kurt thought for a moment after watching the way she seemed pleased as the plant was happy for fresh water. "Why don't I show you to Rane's room, seems like the professor thinks she won't be using it today or tonight." Kurt was wondering what that was about but he could only assume.

Leading her out of the kitchen going to one of the ground floor rooms he explained where the steps were, the living room where others could watch tv, kitchen they just visited, and bathrooms. Boys shared one, girls shared another. The teachers had their own to share also. "So do you talk to plants too? I mean can you understand them?" he was a curious mutant.

Scott smiled not noticing the way the two girls looked at each other then kept on walking. Rane decided maybe going to the park would be a good idea or maybe the movies? So many choices, finally they decided they would see a movie and go for a nightly walk. Rane wasn't too much of a talker but she could definitely flirt with a guy and make sure they knew it. The next day they would have classes though.

PurpleBox: Think I'm gonna sleep till tomorrow day. I am off which means I can post more tomorrow evening.