Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Property

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 07:54 AM

Miles began to reply to the rather nasty remarks when a FUCKING T-REX CHOMPED THE SHIT OUT OF BLONDIE!! Miles started running and falling backwards shouting, "I told you so!" when suddenly, everything turned white and they were falling again.

Landing with a loud thud, he grunted and winced. "Really? Really?!" he shouted to the sky. "Make me come----" he was interrupted by the heavenly voice. He listened intently, with no reason why, grimacing more and more as the voice continued. When she finished, he threw his hands into the air. "Now you tell us! Thanks! Really, thanks!" He got up rather swiftly this time, and heard Pride speaking. His eyes lit up. "You're her?! I buy my wonderful mother your jewelry all of the time! She loves it so much!" He caught his breath and muttered to himself, "With her own money..." He smiled a grandiose smile and hoped nobody would catch on. He caught her hands in his, and kissed them. He dashed away.

After getting closer to the tree, he realised he should have at least told the group his plan to head to the forest. He turned around rather quickly, because he didn't feel like having anyone get eaten again and have EVERYTHING reset again. He kicked the dirt a bit. "Soooo, anybody want to go into the forest with me? Anyone?" he smiled.