View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-27-2014, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
You'd be the antagonist (I'm sorry, that was horrible). But yeah, I think you'd be the main boss, seeing as you're pretty obviously a villain, and you're wearing a crown, so maybe you're the villain king.

You're actually the king of a small, remote, and mysterious country which the protagonist visits, only to find out that the entire country is populated by demons. The protagonist starts killing all the demons, until they get to the king. There's a big boss battle and the king dies, but soon after the royal family members come pouring into the room, not to attack the protagonist, but to mourn the king. It is then that the player realises that the protagonist attacked the demons out of fear and prejudice, and that it was they who made the first move in the conflict when they started to mindlessly killing demons, all while the player starts to wonder whether it was the protagonist that was the villain all along.

...I got a bit carried away there, sorry.
Double quote because my copy paste is a quote.

Was copy-pasting the quote into a comment as I was answering another post and wanted to include that quote below in the same post without having to go to the Advanced page.