Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-26-2014, 08:33 AM

Garrison glanced back, looking at the men handling the gravitational system. It kept the ship just inches above the ground to avoid damage by anything they hadn't seen beforehand. "I... don't think your village would want to have so many strangers come about." Garrison said with a grimace. "Although... Perhaps we could remain here until dawn. I'm sure my men would enjoy the break."

A sailor appeared at the top of the gangplank. "Captain, we're running low on fruit. We have enough to last another six days."

"Aw, damn it..." Garrison pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay, don't bother spreading the word! We'll have to start doubling up or you'll have to stop eating so much!" He turned back to the local. "I was informed earlier this world has an abundance of fruit and vegetables... Would it be too much trouble to seek some out for our leave tomorrow, perhaps?" While no one visited this planet because it wasn't advanced enough, and didn't require shipments or deliveries, there didn't seem to be any harm in asking to take a bit of the natural surplus along.