Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-26-2014, 08:45 AM

Garrison smiled brightly. "I'll do that. Just give me a minute, I should have my quartermaster handle things..." He hurried up the gangplank, finding Addias quickly. The bull of a man was watching a few sailors. "Addias, you're in charge. When they take care of the blockage, let them off the hook for the rest of the night. I'm taking a few mates with me to an orchard nearby."

"Really? Did a sweep of the place already?" Addias looked impressed.

"No, actually, a local found the ship. He's offered to show us around the immediate area and help restock the fruit stores."

"Nice. Just be careful, there's a village somewhere nearby. We don't want to cause much upset."

"I understand perfectly, Addias. Take care of Fennec and make sure he doesn't get in over his head." He pointed to a few mates and had them gather a couple empty crates each, and follow him back to the earth. "Alright, then." He said, looking to the local. "I hope you don't mind a couple coming along. We need enough stock to make it back without running out too soon. My men can be a bit piggish sometimes." And that wasn't just because a couple were actually pigs.