View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 08:17 PM

Clarence gave him a once over and then smiled and held his hand out stating, "As my little Kila said, I'm Clarence Haughton nice to meet you Trace. What do you need help with son?" A smile split his face as he looked at his daughter who was smiling also and swaying from side to side, he'd never seen his daughter with any other children if they weren't picking on her, and a boy. He supposed that she wasn't as little as he thought she was, and she was more than qualified to make her own decisions. His princess had brought a boy home, and though he looked to be on the scrawny side, he was sure that the kid would be a good match for his daughter.

Kila walked into the kitchen, leaving her father and Trace to talk alone for a bit while she helped her mother to set the table and cleaned up after the cooking. She looked at her mother and just shook her head, wondering how she and such a woman could possibly be related, they were nothing alike and certainly hated what the other stood for. And then she paused and thought. 'I wonder how long she'll be "sober" enough to interact with Trace. I hope we won't have to argue.' she bit her lip and then shook her head again as she sent a quick prayer to the Goddess to stay her mothers mouth so that Trace wouldn't feel upset.