View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2016, 09:26 PM

"Who's the one focusing on music here?" Axel grit his teeth, a muscle popping in his jaw. The urge to throw a punch welled up in him, but other people watched and he couldn't make a scene right now. It had nothing to do with his manager telling him 'no more'. Right now he just couldn't handle it. Axel could only handle attention on his own terms, no matter how flamboyant he seemed to act. Sure he was all the things he claimed to be--confident, suave, sexy, and cool. But when those failed, he was nothing at all. The only sign he gave that Silvestre's words struck home was the subtle tensing of his every muscle. Otherwise, he a cool smile fall on his face.

"Oh?" Everyone knew Axel swung both ways. All throughout the tour, he invited both men and woman to the tour bus in equal numbers, and generally in greater numbers than anyone else. With his easy smile, stardom, and sexual flippancy, he earned anyone that he set his sights on. If he actually wanted Silvestre, then no matter what he claimed, Axel could get him. He had that much faith in his self. However, the very through sickened him. What was so great about a second rate vocalist for an opening band, just like the man claimed. And yet...

Axel leaned in closer, licking his lips. "If you don't swing that way, then why do you care so much what shirt I wear? No matter how I dress, I'll still be better," he scoffed, his eyes never leaving Silvestre's. "If I wanted-"

"Break it up, you two!" a voice snapped, cutting Axel off mid-sentence. He clenching his mouth shut, galled that someone interrupted him, but he said nothing as one of the band managers walked up, looking quite done with their nightly squabbling. It often ended this way since most of their band members stopped getting involved. Everyone felt irritated with the fighting though and it messed up camaraderie that was much needed on long tours like this. "It's been a week already and you still can't get over your issues? If I have to listen to this for another month, so god help me!" He glanced between them, his brows still furrowed in irritation. They'd gained the eyes of their band members, though no one stepped in either. "It's Vegas for fucks sake."