View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-02-2016, 02:42 AM

Not bothering to remove his makeup, Axel tossed the designer fashion he wore over the back of a chair and changed into his ripped jeans and fightnet, a black and teal choker accenting his pale neck. He knew no matter what he wore, the fans would recognize him. So why not wear something comfortable, sexy, and his? "Damn it!" he hissed under his breath. Pulling out his cigarettes, he stuck one between his lips, but didn't light it yet. Even this brought him a wash of comfort. He could feel his head returning, so with a sigh, he pushed the argument from his mind. He didn't know why he let things escalate between them to this degree anyway. Axel hated it. They could have been the best of friends, but no matter how much he hated himself for it, Axel always started the fight. Since when did he lose the easy joy that came with creating music.

After a minute, Lionus knocked on the door. "You okay in there?" It was a rare moment of concern, though the older male showed it easy enough when it was just the two of them. Funny considering Axel expected his band mates to be angry. They probably were, but just pretended to put that aside. Axel had to erase the thought from his mind. Another few seconds passed before a faint laugh sounded. "Yvonne thinks you might have popped a blood vessel."

Snorting, Axel fixed his boot laces so that he could actually get out of this joint. "I'm fine. Give me a break!" he laughed. "Tell her that I won't pop a blood vessel unless someone pays me and then I might consider it." He heard a groan from the other side of the door. At least Lionus didn't consider popping his head because then Axel's ease might break. However, he really was feeling fine now. He didn't need to lie. Even if he needed to spend the night with someone who crossed the line from friend to rival long ago, he would be fine.

No doubt shrugging his left shoulder like he often did, Lionus offered his last parting words. "Whatever. Just don't get yourself killed." Seconds later, his footsteps echoed off down the hall. Axel wasted another minute before grabbing his black and silver jacket and heading out. Confidence filled his steps, his face an equal calm. As he came out of the venue, he lit the cigarette and smoked, heading to the club he planned to meet Silvestre at, planning to get a drink before they even had to exchange a word.