View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:44 PM

"Be at ease, Serja. It is an honor to meet one of the last pure-blood noble family's of our kin. "Mavarath said, bowing himself. He then looked out at the students amassing. "To answer your Question, Jared, Yes I am. You weren't here, you don't know what we went through. It may well be in the 10 year of Emergence, but Still, many of us that remember what The Church did, still bear the scars of it. "He said to him.

"This is good, though. I'm glad to see that, despite their treatment, that many of those gifted in Magic have been abled to find safe haven here. "he said them. "However, we should be on our guard. The Church will likely try to pull something, now that we're openly recruiting. "He said.

Flying off the Lake, Fili landed in front of the two girls (momo and buffy), dusting himself off. Pulling his Staff off his back, he Conjured A Spirit hawk. "Hey there, Syrus. "he said to the creature, holding it gently. "Go, Scout the place. Bring me back what you find out. "He said, sending the creature flying.

Last edited by Andraus; 09-12-2013 at 05:18 AM..