View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Jared
Jared watched as the two vampires started talking. He blinked and looked at younger vampire as he bowed his head. Even though Jared was older, he had a tendency to treat others with respect. "Likewise." He mustered. His tails curled lightly as he blinked lightly. Jared's ears twitched lightly, he looked over towards Maravath, listening to him. He had a point. Jared was one of the new teachers who were hired to teach the students so he didn't know when this happened, "That is true. I wasn't here, but I do have a question. If we keep thinking of the past, won't it cause us to be distracted with our future?" Jared asked a little curious, placing a finger on his chin, blinking his bright gold eyes.

Quote:
Shikabane and Gothika
The Twin sisters continued walking, Shikabane giggled softly as she looked at the water. Gothika watched her sister as a soft smile appeared on her face. She released her sister's hand and let her go running. Shikabane looked at Gothikas as the older twin nodded her head, allowing her to run about. Shikabane smiled softly and ran across the bridge. It wasn't until she was on the other side that she stopped and saw some kids out and about. She blinked lightly staring that them with light green eyes. "People, they smell normal." She said looking around, placing her hand on her chin lightly. Gothika walked over and looked towards the small group. "Well, this is interesting." She said, closing one eye and scratched it.

Gothika walked next to Shikabane and stood there and watched. Listening to the male speak to an elf girl. "Is this where we play nice?" Shikabane asked turning her head towards Gothika. "Yes Shika. You play nice. No scaring people." She said softly. Shikabane hugged Gothika and moved closer towards the group. She noticed the other two girls and the hawk who vanished. Gothika blinked slowly as a smile appeared on her face. 'You must really true these creatures...They smell weird and they look annoying.' 'Be nice Bella, You don't like anyone, huh?' Gothika asked telepathically to her. Bella resided in Gothika's head when she wasn't needed so it was easy for the two to speak. 'I may not like anyone but I don't like the way to smell. At least, for now.' Bella hissed evilly. Gothika shook her head lightly and started following Shikabane, making sure nothing was happening to her.