View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-16-2013, 03:56 AM

Leila was almost to the school door where she had just seen a boy who appeared to be another student enter when the skeleton appeared. She instinctively reached for her sais seeing as things never really appeared out of no where back home. When it started speaking she paused then slowly lowered her arms away from them. She smiled saying "What an interesting way to greet students." she looked at it for a moment curious about if before saying "I really am fine with my bag but if you are kind enough to help that would be great." she held out her red duffle bag asking "The summoning hall? It would be a great help if that is where I am supposed to go and you could lead the way."

Leila handed her beg to the skeleton and followed it through the hall is the school past a few other students and into the large hall. She looked around in amazement it appeared that this place was full of interesting places. She took in her surroundings with a smile thinking that it could possibly be a good idea to be here instead of being isolated.