View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-14-2016, 06:23 PM

Tage met his eye when he pulled back, though he missed the closeness of their contact. Still, that smile made it worth it even if the others words continued to challenge him, or perhaps because they did. "I have no intentions of forgetting that...no matter how charming I might be. But that's fine," he said. Despite the fact that he'd been teased, his own answer was quite sure, only holding a hint of playfulness on top of what were quite serious words. To chase or be chased. He didn't hesitate to admit he didn't mind at least in a surrounding like this. He might answer differently at his home, but right now he answered honestly.

Something seemed to have shifted and Tage noticed even before Cassius spoke again. "I'm not going to make it easy for you either," he whispered back even as the other broke contact with him. Just like, he was left alone on the dance floor with the other man's touch still warm against his chin, the possibility of a kiss left haunting his mind. "Definitely not easy."

For a minute, he just stood there caught between wanting to purr and grind his teeth together. What fun they had and what they almost had warred before he decided he didn't mind. It was fun this way and Tage shook his head. The other could run away if he wanted for now, hiding behind private room doors, but Tage would return. After all, he didn't really come to the club for this reason. He thought he made a good impression for now though. He returned to the bar for another few drinks and left some time later when the night called to him loud enough for him to listen. He didn't dance with a single other person in that time though. Because really, why bother?