View Single Post
MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 06-19-2016, 01:14 AM

Yeah like what is up with canon lesbian relationships ending with tragic death? I'm bi and very offended that it alwyas happens. And I'm glad to know that you're sticking around, we are truly never free of hussie and the world that he created.

I hope that in the epilogue we get some closure for all of the character development that we missed out on. I mean there wasn't even any dialogue at the end. But I do love the fact that the first question in homestuck was, "And what will this young man's name be?", and the last thing said was, "That's the best fucking question anyone has ever asked." It was poetic in a way I guess.

I just really mostly need that davekat confirmation in the comic so all the davejade and davejohn shippers will shut up. And I don't know if you've been on tumblr in the davekat tag, but sometimes I find these assholes there that post davejadekat stuff and say that the davevkat fandom is shit. (btw my tumblr is mercygrim96 if you ever wanna follow me, I post a lot of homestuck stuff, and I'd totes follow you back!).

And another thing I can't wait for is hiveswap, I have a lot of high expectations for it.