View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-22-2016, 09:26 PM

Francis was currently brushing her face after powering on Widget. Like always, he said nothing when his eyes flashed to life even though his face showed no emotion. "Good morning Widget." she said happily and looked over at him. There was no response though, just her droid staring at at her like always. "What would you like to do today?" she asked. No answer. "Right...well I think I'll be brushing your hair today before we can get some food. I mean, I know you do not eat but you know what I mean." she said and chuckled nervously. Francis had to admit that sometimes she was afraid of Widget only because he never said anything, just stared at her for hours until she asked him to talk. "Please say something." she begged. If she never asked he would never talk and she liked it when he spoke, his voice was odd sounding but strangely soothing. If she had to describe his voice, she would say it sounded like an echo-y static-y voice. It was really hard to explain. "Widget please say something. Or answer a question." Francis groaned and started to brush his soft jet black hair just as she had promised. When she had finished, Francis set the brush down and yawned slightly. Hopefully they had coffee to help her wake up.

Widget stared at Francis as she spoke. He understood what she was saying but he wasn't much of a talker, he never was but she looked to be okay with it. What did he want to do today? He wasn't sure but maybe they would think of something to do right? He could just stand in the corner of their room all day too, but it was nice to be able to walk around. It was very clear to see he was a synthetic being, his arms gave it away and so did torso and part of his legs. He always wore jeans though and a sleeveless shirt as provided to him by Francis in a dark color that matched his hair. It had become his favorite color quickly only because he was used to wearing it. Since it was a sleeveless shirt, his robotic arms were noticeable right away if people stared long enough. Hearing her asking him to talk he obeyed. "Good Morning Francis Strasky." he said to her before continuing. "I do not know what I want to do today but I am sure we can come up with something to keep is occupied. Perhaps we can go out and gather supplies or maybe you would want to take more photos instead today. Something tells me today's weather will be bearable unlike yesterday's weather which was very uncomfortable for everyone." he explained in his odd sounding voice. Still his expression remained the same as he spoke to her while she brushed his hair.

Rhys had booted up Poppet right away after waking up. He wanted to spend some time with her before the people visited him as planned beforehand. "Good morning little poppy." he said to his synthetic being who's grey eyes stared back at him. A frightened look on her face, but it relaxed upon seeing it was just Rhys. "No need to be frightened, it's just you and me right now. I don't think the others will be here for a while so we still have some time to ourselves." Rhys reassured her. She always seemed to wake with a frightened look on her face but it would quickly vanish when she saw his face. He assumed it was just something like an initial reaction since she had been tossed to the side like trash and limbless to make matters worse. "I think I will brush your hair for now, I know how much you enjoy having your hair brushed." Rhys commented and smiled sleepily. "I will be busy later with visitors but we will spend more time once I am free." he explained. He knew that he probably looked silly talking to her like this, but he wanted to make sure she understood what he was saying. Picking up a hair brush, Rhys took Poppet's hand and led her to his bed where he sat her down and started brushing her long, soft brown hair. While he was brushing her hair, he heard a voice and looked over to see Nova and his friend. "Ah yes, please come in. I'll be with you in one second." he said politely and finished brushing Poppet's hair before setting the brush down beside her.

Poppet blinked a couple of times, frightened but then relaxed when she saw that it was just Rhys. "Good Morning Rhys I hope you slept well." she started and smiled softly. Poppet listened carefully to what he was saying and slowly nodded. "Understood Rhys. You will be busy later in the day but we will spend time together after. It has been noted in my memory." she answered and sat down on the bed as still as a statue while he brushed her long hair. "I want to pick flowers today Rhys if that is allowed of course. I want to have flowers with me, I think that they look very interesting and it seems that they are popular with the humans. I have seen many humans with flowers and they all look happy. It makes me think that flowers bring happiness so I think we should have more flowers to bring more happiness here and to prevent any sadness or negative feelings here." she explained, her voice sounded light and bubbly. Almost like a small bird's chirping. "I wanted to ask what you dreamt in your sleep. Was it a good one or was it a bad one?" she asked. Hearing another voice, she looked up to see a boy and his friend walk into the room. Poppet instantly went silent and stared down at the floor while Rhys continued with her hair. When he was done she grabbed the brush and examined it closely.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 07-22-2016 at 09:29 PM..