View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-08-2015, 04:44 PM

Dayna watched the male boredly as he went on talking about his own lack of family and how the Vladamir's took him in. She audibly clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she rolled her eyes. The tone in his voice meant nothing to the woman as he verbally reminisced on very old memories. As he finished up his tale, the woman took a slowly breath as she smartly replied, "Proud and determined, looks like that part of the blood still continues on."

She then sighed, taking another sip of her tea. With eyes looking over her cup, she said, "As much of a pity party war as we could have today, I really have no interest in your sob story as you probably don't mine. In the end, even that has nothing to do with my goal."

She set the cup back down on the table, a very light tap sound coming from the wood as she did so. She then extended her arms across the table, fingers weaving together as she stared the male directly in the eye. "All I care about right now is figuring out how to destroy that necklace." Her tone didn't waver as she said, "Then, I'll work on getting rid of your family and restoring my own."

Pulling her arms back towards her as she leaned backwards, she then added, "Sure, you can kill me now, knowing what my plan is but I won't be the last to come." She then closed her eyes slowly nodding her head before adding, "Besides, hasn't your 'forever' been long enough?"

When she opened her eyes, those purple orbs still locked on the male, it was hard to tell what was really going on in them. Was she being coy, sympathetic, or cruel? It was hard to tell, but the one thing that was clear was that the woman was being truthful in her words.