View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-28-2014, 09:55 PM

"I-it was a gift." A gentle smile touched his lips at those words. It was truly his master's inn. As pets weren't really allowed to own property, or so the creature often told Virsat. Though his master had also told him it was a gift. A place to hide from the sun and keep his master happy in. No running about towns in the dead of the night with a chance of being caught by an angry mob or by the sun. It was far easier for his master to protect a stationary building anyway, far easier for him to acquire meals, so far. And so many cracks, crevices and dark places for the creature to hide in.

That faint smile faded and Virsat gave a slight shrug. "I-I'm afraid.." Those arms came up to hug himself again. "..A-afraid that...e-everyone will stop coming here." That would be bad, so bad. His master would get angry, they would have to find somewhere else to go. Some other way to acquire an almost constant food source. This inn had been in business for years, and it had taken a few years for the rumors to actually start circulating and a few more years for the constant traffic to actually slow down as much as it had. Virsat was frowning a bit.