View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-27-2020, 05:30 PM

Sophie shook her head as Tai spoke, and lightly placed her hands on his back. "The bakery was robbed last night.. Shelley and the closing manager where there, and they're alright, but they've agreed to close down the bakery while the police investigate and try to catch the guys that did it." She explained quietly. "She's asked me if I can come down just while she waits for the officer to show up and asks his questions.." She said.

He had work though.. And as much as she wanted to ask him to come with her, in case it was those same guys that gave her a hard time, she couldn't bring herself to ask something possibly as selfish as that.

---

Derek smirked some as he watched Pedro, and looked him over with content. It would at least get the job done, if and when he engaged in a fight. He paused however, when Pedro spoke and made a rather good point. He simply nodded and motioned for Pedro to relax. "So you've noticed, that's a good sign." He said. "You're right."

"Those guys definitely know how to fight, as do I, but for different reasons. I've seen them get together and spar, which is kind of like training, I guess you can say." He spoke calmly.