View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-01-2014, 06:55 PM

((It was great! I'm so glad to have more players! Cupcake and I were both thinking about adding more characters ourselves!))

Katerina's blood was boiling. The purple haired vampire was a stress on her nerves. And there wasn't any arguing with him, the damn hot-head. Though, she was one to talk. She imagined shooting him with silver bullets, and felt slightly better, though only momentarily. Katerina hadn't come here intending to harm anyone. Once again, it was all the vampire's fault.

Then, completely catching Katerina off guard, he knelt before the injured one and began licking at the wound. Katerina's face paled and she tried to keep from gagging. She knew what vampires were, but this was just, too much... Yet, she couldn't look away. This is what she'd come here for after all, to learn the creatures that lived here.

The vampire noticed she was staring, probably, and demanded that she leave, by threatening her again of course. Who was he to tell her what to do anyway!? She was getting angry again, but something interrupted her train of angry thoughts and she turned to see a female standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

Was this woman of supernatural descent, too? Katerina nodded her response and gestured to Red. "I shot him," she said, expressionless about it at the moment. "With silver bullets," she added. Katerina had thought that was supposed to kill a werewolf or vampire, but apparently it didn't. Part of her was glad it hadn't. She hadn't wanted to hurt anyone. At least it kept her from getting made into lunch.

By this time, the deer in the middle of the kitchen was beginning to stink, and with all that blood licking going on, Katerina's stomach turned. Her face was still pale, but she was still trying to answer the woman, and explain what had happened. "He tried to attack me," she finally added. "And he instigated it," she said, gesturing to the vampire. The jerk.

Katerina assumed that this must be why humans and vampires don't get along. Their temperaments were out of control. She really hoped not to find that all supernaturals were like him. There had to be friendly ones out there, right?