View Single Post
Dare
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 07-26-2007, 04:34 PM

RULES AND GUIDELINES
  • Remember at all times, to follow both Menewsha's Rules and ToS, failure to comply will result in warning, and if further warnings are given - you will be reprimanded furthermore. Please don't spoil the event for anyone else!
  • A reminder on spamming and spambots, remain diligent, and remember to report all suspicious activity which appear on the event forum to a Moderator or alternatively Community Manager (not Joshimitsu however! You should never PM Josh (admin) ). [A reminder on spamming]
  • I found something on the event forum and I need to report it to a moderator immediately! - Please direct yourself to the forum index, scroll all the way to the bottom, down to the 'WHO is ONLINE' list; and make sure a moderator is available. If not, you may PM a Community Manager or Developer, please refer to the staff list/how to report thread before doing this however: Staff List/How to Report
  • I'm not sure what kind of threads to post here? You can post any sort of thread you want, specific 'event' hangout types, art freebies, event discussion threads etc. However, what we don't want to see is other suited discussion; such as 'General' discussion.
    Threads such as: What did you have for breakfast today? (General Discussion), Have you played the new game 'Fight Punch' for the PS3? (Computers & Video Games), Selling a red rose for 20g! (Menewsha Exchange), What do I do at this event? (Information Desk) etc
    Will be moved to the appropriate places (highlighted by the brackets) - use common sense, if you are unsure of where something may go - a moderator is only a PM away, and will always offer advice and help.
  • Follow all specific event threads rules and guidelines! There might be some addressed, so please take note of them.
  • Overall, be polite, kind, and considerate to one another and try and enjoy the Carnival! Community spirit everyone!! Failure to comply will result in banhammer ;)