Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 AM

Erik walked into the room making himself visible now as he stood there, his cloak out of place, but, his Scythe was on his back attached to a strap. "Don't worry, Al. He'll get more than he bargained for as far as karma is decided" Erik spoke looking at the man, he clearly had no idea what he was in for, and letting the man relive his life memories was out of the question. Erik was not going to be the sensible one this time and he wouldn't question any motives nor listen to any pleads the man would have.

"I would give you the reaper speech, but you don't deserve any peace" Erik spoke as his blue eyes stared at the man's eyes. "You will not be reborn, but you will get what you deserve. Al, this is something I picked up when I first became a reaper" Erik was a cruel reaper in the past, he was heartless, and loved the thrill of killing. However, that could only last so long "The first thing I learned was how to separate a soul from it's body. I did it incorrectly so many times on low lives that it wasn't something to brag about. If incorrectly done, the soul, and the body suffers worse than anyone can imagine"

Keeping his scythe on his back only for the appearance so the man would know he would die; Erik held his hand over the man head and didn't think about what he learned to correctly separate the soul and body. "Oh please do beg, it will sound so sweet coming from you" not that Erik cared as the man tried to beg over and over to be forgiven, and saved. He talked about how he would turn his life around but once a reaper sees the outcomes that could happen, they do happen.

Once he started to pull back, the man twitched as Erik's eyes darkened as a grin slowly came to his lips pulling slowly back more and more as the man could feel the pain. Blood seeped out slowly just a bit from his right ear (the man's ear, not Erik's)

"Oh, I'm being too nice, I'm sorry, let me change that" Erik said, his voice...showing the enjoyment he was getting from this. Pulling back so it looked like the man was possessed and the soul clearly seen in the room halfway out of the human "I'm not going to be the one to kill you, that would be really rude on my part" Erik spoke dropping his hand as the soul went back into the body.

"Well, I think I had my fun, and payback enough for the girls as well as the boy. Albert, could you finish him off? We will throw his body elsewhere in an alley or something, as if he was mugged, that should fit the description. Or maybe an animal attack, that works too." Erik spoke, though what he really wanted to do was make this man suffer worse, but this human wasn't worth his time.