View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-09-2014, 11:32 PM

Koa walked alongside the other in silence. He said nothing, though the silence did make him wonder. Was the other upset with him? He glanced at him as he checked his phone. The other then lifted his hand, after speaking that they should introduce themselves. He accepted the hand, introducing himself as well, as well as trying to explain his comment. "I am Koa Rashid. My comment earlier was not meant to upset you, and I apologize if it did so. I was merely attempting to help out our female counterpart...she seemed uncomfortable with the attention of our classmates upon her, so it was best to shift the focus to help correct?" He turned, continuing to walk with him as he talked on. The other said he was to speak with his mentor. She wanted to talk to him about his future?

He frowned lightly, but said nothing. He knew of some that could see the future, there were even some of his people rumored to have such gifts. It made him a tad uncomfortable though, that people were looking into something so personal of his without his permission or knowledge. He knew some could not help it, bit ohers had a choice. Shaking off this thought, Ekan mentioned finding Eliseo first. Their fates were entertwined? They worked together within the disciplinary committee...so it was not to far of to say their fates were bound...right? He followed him to the elevators, glancing at him for a moment as they did. He spoke, though Koa wondered if the thought was really meant to be shared. The two stepping inside to the elevator. He thought himself about the answer. "I do not have many dealings in such events, so it is uncertain to me as well" it was an answer, weather the other was seeking one or not.

Eliseo was in class at the moment, which made Koa slightly wonder what they were up to. At the same time, he was slightly unsure about all of this work with the trial. It should go over nicely, but there was no telling for sure. He took a breath, deciding that silence might not be to comfortable for either of them. At the same time, talking might not be either. He took a chance anyways, glancing at him again. "So you are from the ocean then?" he smiled lightly, "I have not been able to see it yet....but I wish to eventually, when I am able.." he glanced at the sensor reading the floor. "I am not from this land either, though I suppose it is much easier to distinguish this from my appearance.." he was well aware of how he looked. He wondered for a moment what the other thought when he saw him. Those who were from a different land could be a tad more accepting of those who did not look like the humans here...though some of them were similar to these humans, in the sense that those who did not look like them were considered odd.