Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 10-12-2012, 06:03 AM

Kyan looked at him, unphased by his actions. he just laughed a bit. "Sorry. I can see electronic wavelengths. I have your filed pulled up right now. Bit of a temper you have. No wonder your Gpa is like that. Though your roommates isn't any better or worse. I'll stop prying now." He said raising a hand and closing the line. He stayed where he was but only sat on the edge of the bed. "It sucks having a dominate roommate, huh? I enjoy it actually. I can't stand having submissives. No fun. Always...well agreeing with what I say. Then again most people do since I can pull up their darkest secrets with a flip of my hand. People really need to stop posting stuff about their lives on the computers or talking about them over the phone. Oh sorry, just rambling. Let me start over. I'm Kyan. And you are?" He said with a soft voice. He held out his hand to shake the others. "By the way, I'm very submissive, if in the right mood. Also, your eye is getting irritated. I would fix your contacts before it cuts open your eye."