View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Yessss, it's tormentive. Leave a rose at my grave site, please? At least I can wish for that. XD

My friend switched her Major to BA too but I doubt she's actually doing it because she said she'll be done next year and her whole general classes were for Pediatric Therapy/Medicine? I think she's lying. I can't ever tell if she knows what she's doing or talks about since her bipolarism is really off its rocker.

YES, BIOLOGY. WHY BIOLOGY?!
I can understand History and the endless English courses! But Biology is stupid requirement.
I'm not even going for anything in environmental studies... I asked the teacher whose in charge of that class and she said there's 12 labs and you have to be on there constantly and doing them. I read somewhere too that you have to take your exams and midterms at the campus site, which I hope were changed for online classes. My Campus is 40 miles away from where I live and since my moms car broke down, she's been using mine a lot more. That, and she also has to drive to her Campus which is the same distance because IU doesn't offer online classes for the courses she has to take.