View Single Post
a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 04-23-2014, 12:16 AM

Artemis had jumped when she'd heard Reino start speaking to them. Had he really been following them the whole time? Apparently he had. So it seemed he was in on their little secret place as well. "You know you didn't have to sneak up on us, Reino. Artemis said with a bit of a grin. She didn't mind. She was too excited about the observatory to care. Not to mention it was nice to have the company, and everyone seemed in a much better mood here than they had been in the present time.

The conversation did, however take a bit of a more serious turn when he talked about almost dying here. That stung, but it was true. "I feel like we will stand a much better change of not dying here, since we have Purium and training on how side. But we will have to be careful with letting others see you guys's purium abilities. If we are in Salem around the time I think we are, the witch trials are about to start. I doubt anyone here wants to be labeled a with." Artemis mused, looking through the papers now.

Volkov's comments caught her interest and she smiled, so Volkov's brother had been a man of learning. How lovely. What a shame he'd had to join the military. "Sounds like your brother and I would get along." Artemis said with a laugh. "But it seems the fates always have plans for us we do not expect. I certainly never thought I'd come to Salem during the witch trials. I just hope the rest of Division 1 is willing to listen to my lessons so that they don't shoot themselves, or the rest of us, in the foot while we are here."