View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-23-2014, 03:14 AM

Before she had left Sycom’s side she gave him a small smile and nod. He was right. The goddess was going to annoy her to no end. She told herself it was fine. There were at least two people here that would help her deal with it if she couldn’t do it on her own.

“Sorry for dragging you two along. I just….I just needed to get away from that room and Sycom. I don't think the goddess likes him much. Then again maybe she just doesn't like others questioning her. Boy can she be annoying.” The voice in her mind told her that she heard that and wasn't pleased. She sighed slightly.

The silver haired woman moved further into the room. This was a place she wanted to show Sycom later. They would really be able to have that dance he always talked about here. Her attention turned to Ashes as he moved to the piano. “You know how to play?” The question seemed pointless as the male began to do just that.

The song was one she recognized. It was such a lovely and touching song. One that made her think of Sycom. As Ashes played and Shadow sang she started to dance. It had been so long since she last done something like this. While in high school she had been a part of the schools color guard. They often did dance routines to popular music. The only thing that would have made this better was if she actually had a flag to use, but just dancing was fine.

Her body flowed with the music. Her movements graceful and in perfect timing with the music. Vex also found herself singing along with Shadow during the chorus of the song. When the music came to an end she could feel herself blushing slightly. She hadn't meant to do that in front of them. "That was beautiful you two," she said, smiling. It felt good to be here with them and being able to learn more about each other since they really hadn't had much time to do so back at the agency. Of course her and Shadow had become friends and were able to get a little close to each other before all of this happened.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-24-2014 at 03:47 AM..