View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-10-2014, 07:28 PM

Smiling and nodded Volkov chuckled. "Yes he would have had a lot of nerdy conversations with you I'm sure Artemis." the woman said and then her ears perked up. "I hear music." she said and with a light purr. She moved to the bookshelf. Placing the book back carefully, she noticed something else. Squinting, she then grinned seeing the feathered hat in the corner. Chuckling, she grabbed the concealed hat with a large white plume of feathers, and dusted it off. Grinning she set it on Reino's head and laughed lightly. "It fits you, just not the butler outfit." she teased and then changed back into her kitten form. "I'm going to go check out the music and tell the others about the tower." she called as she bounded down the stairs. With a leap, her little wings spread out and she glided down the rest of the stairs. Skittering across the marble floors, she zigged and zagged, mewing and laughing as her grip wasn't very good. Tumbling into the room with the piano, she landed in Vex's skirts with an 'oof'. Looking up meekly, the white kitten gave a cute mew and skittered onto her feet again. Tucking in her wings on her back, she looked up at Vex and smiled. getting low and wiggling her rear, the kitten then jumped straight into the woman's arms. Purring, she rubbed her head against the woman's neck. "You guys sing wonderfully. oh, and Artemis, Reino, and I found an observatory! Its really pretty and was behind a secret door! It holds a lot of cool things, just to let you know." she said lightly with a purr.